A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Razia's Shadow

"You can't change me, You can't have me"

I have so many dreams. SO many. I've changed my major to Theater, because music as a major has been beginning to turn music into something I hate--and I never wanted that. I know in my heart I could never hate Theater as a major, because I'm a techie. Theater has always been my job, and I've always been in love with it.

At the moment I'm listening to my favorite musical, Razia's Shadow (Thank you, Jared and Taylor for introducing me). I've always known I've wanted to work shows in Broadway, but upon listening to this musical once more, I've discovered my newest, and biggest dream.

I want to put this musical on Broadway. It won't work anywhere else, besides West End. The pit would have to be absolutely perfect, and with the help of Josh, I'll have the perfect set. The only thing left to find would be actors, and lord knows New York is chock full of them.

If you have any sort of appreciation for music, literature, and theater, buy the deluxe edition of the album on iTunes RIGHT NOW. That is $11.99 you will never regret spending. Then remember my name, because one day I will direct this masterpiece either on Broadway or West End in London. Hopefully West End.

On another note--
I'm somewhat planning a road trip to New York over spring break with a few friends of mine! All's that's left is to make sure my mother is alright with it, because with us splitting the cost, it's completely affordable. I feel like I'm being called to New York. There's this huge longing in my heart to just get there--I used to have no desire, but now that I have realized how important my relationship with the Theater is, I MUST GET THERE.

As far as expenses, I'm waitressing my way there. Come to Stromboli's and help me on my way? :P I appreciate every single tip I get and every cent my boss pays me. I really do like this new job :)

NYC, here I come.
Razia's Shadow, someday, you will be the most beautiful thing anyone has ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. NOW I see the reasoning behind the spontaneous NYC trip. I absolutely can't wait to go with you, we're going to have a blast. Who knows, maybe I'll find my dream while we're there :))

    ReplyDelete