A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Monday, September 12, 2011

So I've Been kindof absent...


Because I'm in
COLLEGE!

Life here at UCA is so amazing. I have so much freedom, and I'm surrounded by mostly intelligent people! /bliss

Being a Music Major is definitely a pressing study. It is not easy. It's not going to be. Same with Color-Guard, but I wouldn't trade either of them for anything else. I am absolutely loving learning more about these things I'm passionate about rather than wasting my life away in a High School classroom learning things I won't ever use again. My Harmony & Piano Classes are really quite simple, I'm doing well in them. Ear Training, on the other hand, is difficult. I do not like sight-singing.

Here at UCA, I have learned so much already, met people I will never forget, found new dreams to take on, and it's hardly been a month. College life is really something unforgettable. I have so much more freedom to create and let my inspiration flow than in High School. I absolutely love it. I'm already looking forward to getting an apartment next year with my dearest twin, Mareena, & our best friend Jacob (& possibly Chelsea). Dorm life isn't bad, just not something I want to do after this year x).

I've got to get this new layout thing going soon, I wanted to wait until after I cut my hair off (which I love--short hair rules) to put up the new pictures and all, and now I just have to find time to get the pictures I'm wanting. I'm going to change the color scheme and all after I post this and just remove the header for now. :) (pointless thinking aloud for all my followers)

As aforementioned, I have met some unforgettable people here at college.

The UCA Color Guard: You girls are amazing. Every single one of you (including Alex). You inspire me every day to be my best and never settle for less than what I know I can be in every aspect of my life. The rehearsals are brutal, and they're just going to get harder as the season goes on, but I know it will be worth it in every way when we show that crowd who we are. We are the UCA BMB Color Guard, and we are the best in the state. I could never hate or stay mad at any of you, and I hate to see you fight amongst yourselves--You are my family, and I love you all.

To my newest Best Friend, Jared Browner.
You are the sweetest human alive. I love that you and I can just go anywhere, no matter where, and have a great time. Our conversations make me feel like I'm not crazy x). You get me. You're so intelligent, and humble--I admire so many things about you. I'm so happy we are going to be such close friends :) You are a gift to the world. You're going to do amazing things, I know it. I'll always let you know where to find me, just incase you need me down the road. I'll always be here for you. Oh and Taylor Roper is a cool cat, as well :)

My Roommate, Tessa:
So I didn't meet you here, but I thought I'd take the time to let you know I love you, and you're an awesome roommate! BFF :)))
"An Angel's Sleeping Galaxy"
Something I drew :)



No comments:

Post a Comment