A Life

Full of music, feeling, love, beauty, and fashion. A life that is mine.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Your life, little girl, is an empty page for somebody to write on"

"To write on"

Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is trying to run my life for me. Like I am insignificant to those who say they care about me most. What about what I want for my life?
Wouldn't my opinion count for something in that case?

I feel quite trapped, honestly.
By work, school, relationships. I feel like I escaped one kind of pressure just to jump into a whole new wave of it, when that isn't what I wanted in the least.

If blogging wasn't such a wonderful form of catharsis to me, I would just quit for awhile. I appreciate all of my followers, but sometimes I feel like I have to censor myself, when I really don't.

Point being-- I really cannot wait to get out of Cabot. Once I'm in Conway, all I need to do is eat, sleep, band...&my other classes. I'll actually probably be blogging more b/c at this point, I feel like hermit-ing just so people might let me live my own life, or lack thereof.

"I am seventeen, going on eighteen,"

I'll take care of myself.

Written a few days ago...just got around to posting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment